Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Software to organize AG collection?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...517804330&rd=1

    I saw this listing on e-bay for software to organize your American Girl collection. I hope this auction is OK to post. I think it is after reviewing the rules. I was wondering if anyone has used this or something similar.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats really neat. If you do a yahoo search for OmniFile Collector Software you can buy it for 19.99.

    Tracy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •